Private Facebook Group
Share information, tips and tricks with other Wilcom students inside our Private Facebook Group.
40+ videos and counting. New videos are uploaded most weeks until the course is complete.
Direct contact with a Wilcom Authorized Trainer who will help you answer embroidery questions.
Who is this course designed for?
- Beginner and intermediate skill levels
- Students who prefer learning at their own pace
- Embroiderers who want to make money by creating their own designs
- Businesses owners who require a resource to train their team
What will I receive?
- 6 month's access to the training course
- 40 Wilcom tutorial videos and counting
- V.I.P access to the Wilcom Tutorials private Facebook group
- Wilcom e4 Lettering
- Wilcom e4 Editing
- Wilcom e4 Decorating
- Wilcom e4 Designing
NOTE. Much of the information in these videos can be applied to older versions of the software.
Installation and setup
Embroidery 101. The essential software settings that you must understand
How to create embroidered lettering
How to edit existing designs
How to digitize new designs
I've been involved in the embroidery industry for the last 20 years, initially as a digitizer and now as a Wilcom Authorized Trainer. It's my job to teach users how to get the best from their embroidery software.